There are many benefits of unlocking the smart phones. Freedom to choose any carrier all around the world is one of them. The value of the phone will also increase due to this unlocking. Finally you can save on the roaming charges when you change to the different carrier after unlocking the phone. Here you will find some ways to unlock some of the models of Samsung Galaxy series.
- Samsung Galaxy J2
Samsung Galaxy J2 was launched in January 2018 that runs on Android 7.1 and powered by 2600mAH non-removable battery. It has 5.0 inch touch screen with resolution of 540X960 pixels. It is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and 2GB RAM.
- To unlock Samsung Galaxy J2, you need to find the IMEI number by dialing #06# on the phone.
- Send the country name and network as well as the email address where you will get the unlock code.
- Once you get the code after payment, you can use it after inserting new SIM.
- Samsung Galaxy J3
This is a 5 inch touch screen phone that runs on Android 5.1 OS and 2600mAH battery. It is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and 1.5GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. It sports 8MP rear and 5MP front camera.
- To unlock Samsung Galaxy J3 you will need a 8-digit Samsung unlock code. However some variants of J3 does not require unlock code to shift from MetroPCS to Tmobile. It can be unlocked in the back end using a fast and easy process.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge has TFT display of 5.0 inch screen. It runs on Android 6.0.1 OS and powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex A53 processor with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
- To unlock Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge insert the SIM card of different carrier.
- Put in the unlock code that you can get from a third party provider or carrier.
- The phone will be unlocked.