Be aware that most community managers use Hootsuite or Buffer for their social media strategy. WordPress plugins do the work but will be limited especially in the analysis of statistics and to share on different accounts at the same time. This may be important especially when you are going to implement your ambassador strategy.
Convert your traffic
You now have exploding traffic and visitors no longer know what to do with it. We know, it’s hard. But now it will be necessary to think of converting them into prospects. And it is at this stage that WordPress brings the biggest added value with plugins adapted to the conversion. With the Genesis Framework discount you can have the best deals for you.
Build your call to action
Inbound marketing, call to action is ubiquitous. They are of paramount importance in accompanying the user journey to conversion. And at this point, WordPress has a quite large community of extensions. However, not all are at the same level and some of them stand out benefits:
- Optin Monster is one of the best known plugins.
- Rightly since it offers many different CTAs that allow a very precise setting.
- If you want to generate lead, we recommend it.
Bloom is perfect for collecting contacts for your newsletter. Like Monarch, it’s a product of the Elegant Theme range. On the other hand, if you opted for Optin Monster, it will bring nothing more.
Develop customized landing pages
Creating landing pages on WordPress is quite simple. In fact, they are pages like the others who will simply have a goal and a tailor-made zoning. For the rest nothing special. For the rest, the question is more about whether you are familiar with WordPress or not. If so no problem, you can create your landing pages without waiting. If no, we thought of you anyway. The WordPress community offers page builders to set up your site without knowledge of coding. So, let’s be honest, you will not be able to do everything without knowing and the drag and drop editors (as we call them) require a time of handling. One thing is, you could not have gone so far without them. For the Genesis Framework code you can have the smartest options now.
- In the closed family of page builders, the Divi Builder, a plugin integrated with the Divi theme, is certainly the most effective. Updated regularly, it is very ergonomic and its community provides many groups of help when needed.
- The Beaver Builder is also a drag and drop editor very well done. The community is a little less provided but the tool remains of very good quality.
Noted that WordPress will soon integrate its own page builder:
At the time we write this article, it is still in beta but will soon be available and could become an integral part to create your landing pages.