DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras come with advanced features so that pictures can be captured in a very efficient way. You should know certain facts about the camera so that the most appropriate one can be selected without any issues.
The following features are present in a DSLR camera:
- As you go through reviews on 42nd Street Digital Cameras, you will settle for the most appropriate camera. There are APS-C image sensors as well as full frame sensors. The image sensor is the light-sensitive component in the camera which will record digital images in the best possible way. The recording will take place as soon as the shutter is pressed. Professionals will go for full frame sensor, and amateurs can go for APS-C image sensors.
- Megapixels denote the resolution of digital cameras. The pixels are small in ‘point and shoot’ cameras, and they are large in DSLR camera. If the pixel size is large, light absorption will be efficient. Hence, high-quality snaps can be captured very easily. The performance of a 10 MP DSLR camera is higher than a 20MP point-and-shoot camera.
- DSLR cameras come with advanced image sensors. You should understand the fact that the image processor acts as the brain of a digital camera. The image processor varies from one brand to another brand. The DSLR camera should be fitted with the best image processor and software so that high-quality snaps can be captured.
- The aperture range, shutter speed and ISO sensitivity are vital to the quality of an image. If you can exercise full control on these features, it is possible to capture various events in the best possible way.
- Latest DSLR cameras come with cool features such as Wi-Fi, High Dynamic Range, advanced memory & storage options and external flash.
Thus, you should be able to choose the best DLSR camera as per your budget and expected features.