The fear of losing your phone is of great fear, even stronger than the fear of losing a limb, perhaps because it’s easier to imagine losing a mobile phone than waking up without a limb. In fact, it’s such a proper fear that it even has a name! Yes, the fear of losing your mobile phone is called nomophobia. In fact, according to research, about 50% of people suffer from nomophobia, to some extent. And it’s actually not surprising that most people keep their whole lives, all their memories, all packed into their cell phones, and it’s so easy to lose.
In any case, this is a fear with a few very simple solutions. Tracking the location of the phone for free is actually quite easy, and with the right applications for the right phones you can track the location of your mobile phone for free almost instantly, whether lost or stolen. If you are someone who even remotely suffers from nomophobia, then read on to learn how to track the location of your mobile phone for free. However this kind of application is much simpler than sophisticated software commonly used to track or know the activities of others (via mobile phone). In this case, how to find out if your boyfriend is cheating app.
How to track the location of the iPhone for free through Find My iPhone
Fear of losing in the iPhone is probably the most excruciating one. Perhaps because it’s expensive as hell, and no other phone is compatible with Apple devices. So if you lose the iPhone forever, you have no choice but to snap it around again to buy another one to the ridiculously inflated iPhone, even if you can hardly afford it! So, let’s start with giving you a solution for this fear. You can easily track the iPhone location for free use Find My iPhone. This application can help you find any lost or stolen Apple device from any other device.
What can I Find My iPhone?
– It can pin down to indicate the exact location of your missing iPhone on the map.
– It can activate the sound of the siren in full within 2 minutes, so that any large one can be identified and with the hope of returning it.
– He can put the device under lock and key with a password.
– You can switch to “Lost Mode”, and flash a custom message on the iPhone screen.
– You can find the shortest driving route on the iPhone.
– If you feel that the iPhone was stolen or compromised, you can erase all data.