Archive Manager produced by MLtek was developed to offer a more flexible way to migrate vast sums of files to 2nd line storage with very little cost and like other products for archiving software does not try to be a mock-document management system.
Answer these questions
Here are three questions for IT professionals and users to answer:
- Do you have a SAN/NAS device that is just a spare that you have been waiting to use as an archiving storage?
- Do you need a solution for archiving, but do not have any storage to move your old files too?
- Are you looking for a way to move all older files to the cloud?
If you are able to answer yes to any of these 3 above questions then the MLtek Archive Manager is the software you need to use. It is:
- Most cost efficient archiving solution for any Windows servers;
- Flexible that is incredible enables moving files from any UNC path to another pathUNC;
- Allows for the re-using old devices for storage, or even migrating to a new share on 1st tier storage along with the needed compression of old files for saving space;
- Also includes varied types of stubs that are able to be left behind in the place of archived files without needing an IT specialist;
- Established product with a user base that is quite significant. Archive Manage is used in over 40 countries around the world;
- Able to handle extremely large file systems with the largest file system currently being maintained by Archive Manager is 3.4 PetaBytes;
- Licences are offered for both lifetimeas well as year-to-year and are available for $800 for 2 TB of file migration, and that is for each TB migrated from live system of files to archive storage.
Take it for test run
With these features and cost it would be to your advantage to visit MLtek and give their archiving product a go!